Tuesday, January 6, 2009

What I want.....

I want to cuddle next to you as we watch the crackling of the fireplace and listen to the sounds of Kenny G.

I want you to pull me into your arms as I straddle your lap and rest my head against your broad shoulders.

I want you to read to me as I lie there soaking in every word, every sound.

I want you to whisper in my ear "look at me."

When I do, I want you to caress my face with the fingertips of your left hand as the palm of your right hand cups the opposite side of my face.

After a few moments of this, I want you to trace the fullness of my lips with yours; gently nibbling along the way.

I want you to eventually kiss me.

Kiss me so passionately that it nearly drains me.

Leaving me just enough energy to drain you of all the negative energy floating your way.

I want to, in turn, kiss you so passionately that I swallow your pain and frustrations.

I want us to leave everything and everybody behind us as we take our journey to a blanket on the floor.

I want us to have this chance at happiness.

3 comments:

  1. In your usual descriptive and provocative manner,you have perfectly portrayed the art of kissing. Damn...I need a man!!!

    ReplyDelete